As a retail pubs assistant manager, you’ll be part of the management team focusing on the delivery of operational excellence in every aspect of the business including people, customer, sales and profit.
- This role reports directly to the Retail Pubs General Manager.
- We’ll need you to help deliver site profitability targets through the site team by driving a sales culture and achieving operational efficiencies.
- An important aspect of the role will be to nurture talent within the site team to promote current development and future succession.
- This means making connections with people, motivating and inspiring them to achieve results.
- You will effectively demonstrate a self-confident, extroverted style that can enliven, engage and positively impact individuals and groups.
- It’s important that you create a coaching, supportive environment where team engagement is seen as central to driving results.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits within the security of a successful hospitality group with over 150 years of continuous operation. We also offer a results-rewarding environment with excellent opportunities for onward advancement.